Nelson Women's Institute Tweedsmuir History, Book I (of 3 Books, currently available on OurOntario.ca)
- Nelson Women's Institute, Author
Burlington Public Library, Recipient
- Media Type:
- Genealogical Resource
- Item Type:
- This scrapbook contains information about the Women's Institute in Nelson Township, Ontario including Burlington, Oakville, Halton Hills and Milton, as well as the surrounding area of Hamilton, Flamborough Township (Wentworth County), Nelson Township, and Halton County.
- This is Volume 1 of 3 volumes that have been digitized and are available on OurOntario.ca. Volumes 4-7 are available on microfilm at Central Branch, Burlington Public Library. Most of the pages have been OCRd so are searchable.
To view Volumes 2 & 3, use the link to the Tweedsmuir Histories Group in the right sidebar.
- Place of Publication:
- Halton County, Ontario
- 1p. + 130pp. (approx. 216 images)
- Language of Item:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Burlington Public Library